Thursday, January 24, 2013

No bake energy balls

I posted this picture on my instagram (jennybethk) the other day and got a few request for the recipe.
 
Since we are giving this Yeats free diet a try, Jess and I were DYING for something sweet. I'm talking about on the verge of eating my arm off.
So I took to pinterest for some yeast free sweets and came across this pin.

Ingredients:
1 cup of oats
1/2 cup almond butter
1/3 raw honey
1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/2 cup flax seed
1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate mini chips

Mix all ingredients and refrigerate for 20 mins to harden up. Form into balls and it's ready to go!
Total cost was $15
*I doubled this recipe and it was gone in one day!! Seriously so good.

 And since it's Thursday, Im linking up with Mrs. Yeast Free herself.

 
Peace out

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog!! Too cute. I made these about a month ago and loved them!!

    ReplyDelete