Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Wedding Post 2: The Little Things

After I got the colors, venue, and dress, I went on a search for bridal party attire.
I googled hot pink and navy striped tie and came across The Tie Bar
 
These ties were around $15.
All the groomsmen and Mr. B wore these ties.
I put my dad and the two ushers in Navy ties that matched the vest.
 
Bridesmaid dresses came from David's Bridal.
I didnt really have the best of luck with Davids Bridal.
They just didnt have dresses and shoes ready when promised and got two of the BM dresses mixed up when they were picked up. In the end it all was straightened out.
 
I worked with the most amazing woman who decorated the ceremony.
I rented all the candelabras from her and she made all of our flowers, pew rose balls, altar spray, and a centerpiece we used at the reception.


 
Our guest book was a photobook I made from our engagment photos that Kristina took.
 
The Cake:
We tried several cake places before we were refered to Angela. She bakes out of her home and made the absolute BEST.CAKE.EVER.
Serious.
I sent her these two pictures of the cake I wanted (minus the smaller layers)
and the cake I wanted for the grooms cake.

My layers were strawberry, white, and strawberry
with strawberry filling. So so yum
 Mr.B's cake was chocolate with peanut butter filling and chocolate drizzle with reese cups.(his favorite)
 
Didnt she do a fabulous job recreating exactly what I wanted!!
I was blown away when I saw it
 
 
Bye y'all


No comments:

Post a Comment