Friday, March 15, 2013

Skin Care

My home girl fran Ashley posted about her skin regimine a few
weeks ago, so today Im following suit.
 
This is something that has become very important to me.
The older I get and the more wrinkles I see the more I become fixated
on what my face is going to look like later on down the road.
I started worrying about wrinkles when I was in high school.
 Seriously.
 I must have not been worrying too much since I was still baking away in the tanning bed.
So over the past ten years, Ive tried out all kinds of stuff.
Heres what I do as of now.
 
 NEVER EVER do I sleep in my makeup.
 I can count on one hand how many times I have EVER "forgotten" to take it off.
 
I take my eye makeup off with a cotton ball and baby lotion or vaseline
 (tonight I used olive oil and it worked great!).
 
 I take my makeup off with St Ives Apricot Scrub.
 
 
I then use Philosophy's Purity with my Clarisonic Mia.
 Im a bandwagon jumper, and Im soooo glad I jumped on the Mia wagon.
 #lurveit.
I like to take my makeup off before I wash with my mia. I feel like the brush gets dirtier if I dont. And I want those freakin million dolla brush heads to last at least 3 months!
 (which is the recommended time)

 
 
Follow up with a little wrinkle cream.
Im currently loving Keihl's anti-wrinkle cream that I got from Birchbox.
It's definitely a repurchase.
 
 
And that my dolls, is my night time skin care reigmine.
 
*Im always on the hunt for something new, so if you have
any suggestions, throw them my way!! Especially what to do
for my AM regimine
 

2 comments:

  1. I love the apricot scrub! It works so well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED the mia! may be my next beauty purchase!

    ReplyDelete