Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Ghost stories

In honor of Halloween, I'm gonna tell y'all my real life ghost story. 

My great grandmother and I were very close when I was growing up. I pretty much lived with her and my granddaddy. She taught me how to cook and taught me many life lessons that I understand now. I totally took those times forgrant-it.
 Anywho, she passed away I'm 2006. Me, my aunt and uncle went down to her house about a year later to kind of clean up and get anything we wanted. 
*sidenote* Grannie was a believer in the ouiji board and tarot cards and psychics. She believed in The Lord as was a firm Christian lady. She just liked to break out the board every once in a while. No one EVER saw her do this. She kept it a secret and only mentioned it a few times. 
So here we are looking around her house. For some reason I look under her bed. There was a plastic WalMart sack. I pull it out and dump out the contents. It was her board. And the pointer landed on 'GoodBye'.  We all just stood there and stared at it. We were all a little scared. So we got the H up outta there.
 I still get chills thinking about that day. 

Do you have a real life ghost story??

2 comments:

  1. Girl that is spooky!!!! Wow! I used to love playing with the Ouija board!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete